Non-gov school principals (or their delegates) are able to re-activate a staff member's DoE account once the expiry date has passed.
- log in to the DoE Extranet
- click on the SMU icon (if you can not see the SMU icon, please contact the PRC team)
- search for the user's account using Staff Management > Non Gov - Search/Update
- click on their DoE User ID in the search results, this will open the Modify Non Gov Staff Member screen
- to re-activate the account, update the 'Expiry Date'
- ensure the new Expiry Date is no more than 12 months in the future
- ensure the new Expiry Date does not fall during the school holidays
- check the email address and phone number details are correct - update them if required
- click on the Update button
Clicking the Update button triggers two emails to be sent
- one to the user asking them to activate their account
- one to the supervisor notifying them of the account details
Once you have re-activated an account, check that the staff member has access to the PRC website.