To copy all of the books from one student to a class/grade:
- enter the books as normal into one Student Reading Record
- go to Student Reading Records > Copy Student Entry
- on the Copy Existing Student Reading Record page, search for the student who you have entered the books against
- when the books come up on the screen, scroll down to search for your target students
- select the grade you want from the search criteria
- click on the Search button
- all of the students from that grade will be listed
- tick the students you want to copy the books to
- click on the Copy button at the top of the list of names
The books entered for the first student will be copied to all students selected as target students.
2021 Choice Books
In 2021, students can read 10 choice books.
You can add choice books via the virtual reading record by using the following PRCIDs.