This article applies to Public School students.  Non-government schools, please refer to the corresponding article for information on how to update the name information for non-government student accounts.

The name that appears for a student on the PRC website is retrieved from the ‘Preferred Given Name’ and ‘Preferred Family Name’ fields for that student in ERN. If appropriate, schools can update these details in ERN. The PRC team are not able to adjust a student's ERN record.

 Please allow 48 hours for any changed made in ERN to synchronise with the PRC website.