The article applies to Non-government student accounts.
PRC coordinators are able to generate new passwords for students at their school.
- log in to the PRC website
- go to the Students menu and search for the student
- in the Change Password section, select Generate to generate a new password
- the new password will display at the top of the screen
- keep a record of the updated password, no email is sent for passwords reset in this manner
If the student is still unable to log in using the updated password contact the PRC team. Include the student's First Name, Last Name and DET User ID.